Family visitation is BACK!* TypoDuctions is here to help you spread the word while helping you coordinate visitation internally!
Few industries have been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic more than the skilled nursing world, particularly as it applies to visitation. Millions of residents worldwide have been and continue to be unable to receive visits from friends, family, and even other residents for too many long, lonely months. For many residents, visitation was truly what kept them going as they recovered in the safe confines of their facility.
Thankfully, due to vaccinations being rolled out across the country and case numbers dropping, CMS has ruled that facility visitation – with some strict safety measures in place, of course – is now safe again! TypoDuctions is honored to play a role in helping facilities not only promote this exciting news to their residents’ loved ones but to help our clients coordinate and organize visitation swiftly, simply, and safely using our proprietary technology and marketing services.
Here’s how we can help:
- Want visitors to book meetings with their loved ones online? Create a website with TypoDuctions today!
- We can help you integrate Calendly, Google Meet, and other software into your new or existing website to help keep bookings organized and accounted for.
- Social media is a great way to let everyone know you’re open for visits! TypoDuctions also offers email blasts, website updates, and more to help you spread the word!
- The TypoDuctions check-in kiosk offers proper health screening compliant with CMS guidelines.
- You can safely check in and check out visitors using our kiosk software, as well as gather feedback, positive reviews, and phone numbers.
- Additionally, we create, print, and ship instructional signage for visitor education as required by CMS.
Reach out to the TypoDuctions team today to learn how we can help you promote this incredible news AND help your internal team manage visitation scheduling in the era of this “new normal!”
*Please consult with your individual CMS advisor for information on visitation laws in your state.